This week, we want you to tell us about your fire escape plan. Share any of your thoughts! For example:
- What *is* your escape plan?
- How often do you update your escape plan?
- How do you educate all members in your home about your plan?
Contest Entry Instructions 📈
1. Share this post on Twitter or Facebook: click the grey social icons to the left of this post or hit 'share' along the bottom. *Make sure you are sharing THIS post and not sharing only from within Facebook!*
2. Make sure to include the hashtag #FAFireEscape so we can find your post.
3. To your shared post, add your comments and thoughts about your fire escape plan.
Check out the NFPA website for some basic tips on fire escape planning.
This contest ends on Tuesday, June 27 at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 28.
If you're not this week's winner, don't worry! Over the next few weeks, we are running a series of of weekly contests. Check back regularly to see each week's theme and enter for your chance to win!
*Cover image pulled from Arlington Virginia Fire Department